Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Slow Start

Looks like all my moving activities finally caught up with me.  I just couldn't get my brain functioning this morning.  For some reason my "sunny" world was looking very bleak.   I finally went back to bed and started over again at 10:30am.  
Only 3 days left for any of you who wish to support me in the Memory Walk  Click Here ...and thank you so much for your support.
Last evening Jim and I attended a local auction, to see if there was anything we couldn't life without.....there wasn't! lol  This evening I'm hoping we can go to the monthly Alzheimers Support Group which is held just a block away at the John M. Parrott Centre, the new long term care facility here.  I think its very important we try and keep an active lifestyle (and I can't afford to shop every day!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree ......activity is very important ......and so is the rest-time ( if only it weren't so annoying to have to rest!)...... trying to train my mind to be cool with it!
Hugs freda
(p.s. 'go with the flow' is what they tell me)

Joseph J. Sivak MD said...

The only thing better than shopping sometimes is sleeping in. No worries.