Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010

I've made a New Year's Resolution.  From now on I'm going to be showered and dressed daily by 10:00 a.m.  I can't for the life of me think why I would want to do this though.  I guess that niggling guilty feeling creeps in each day when I'm still sitting here in my jammies enjoying life!  

I do have this theory though.  I think my brain works better when my body is unencumbered with tight fitting clothing that is trying to keep all the body parts in their proper places.  


Oh well....nearly 10am.....and time to keep my resolution  for one day at least!


1 comment:

Alice Byrne said...

I am so happy that you are making wonderful resolutions, sweetheart! And I was so amazed at you. You have been diagnosed with this illness and yet, you're still cheerful and lovely! Keep it up!