Friday, January 29, 2010

Just a day in the life of.....

I've had a busy, busy morning.  I got us registered for a new family doctor, have appointments made for a new dentist and optometrist within walking distance, and moved our pharmacy records over to the pharmacy next door.
In the midst of all that brain exercise, I missed the important message that I needed to use the powder room until it was too late, so then had to have a bath to get cleaned up.  Then horror of horrors, I accidentally squirted liquid hand soap on my toothbrush instead of the liquid toothpaste. (totally yucky!)
I'm now sitting quietly with a cup of coffee, and planning our trip to Kingston for Chinese Buffet!  I deserve it, don't you think? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Mary...you certainly deserve Chinese Buffet. With all the busy, busy, you have been doing no wonder you missed the message. Also, I know exactly what that liquid soap tastes like! Do take care of yourself. Hugs to you and enjoy the Buffet.

Sandy