Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Move

Things are going smoothly with our move.  We had downsized so much to fit into this one bedroom apartment, that I was able to pack almost everything yesterday.  We not only got it all moved to our new apartment, but I have everything unpacked, put away, and the boxes removed!  Today, our grandson Jordan is coming to help with the heavy stuff....and we'll be done.  


Unfortunately we won't have phone or internet until Thursday, but I have a whole new neighbourhood to explore.  One place that intrigues me is the Fifty Five PLUS Activity Centre, in the neighbouring building. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary...I can feel your excitement! I am sure you will find treasures in your new adventure. The 55+ activity center really sounds inviting. Take care and hugs. See you soon and waiting for your next blog.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

My Dear Mary, Hello dear, so happy about your move, sounds so nice, Bless you and Jim, Im at sarahs temporality...... intervieving for at job at Lencrafters eye care at the mall, the process is going well, would be great pay....Im dating to nice men, taking it slow, the one Named Bob Im attracted to, hes peaceful, loving , caring and has a sence of humor, oh and also treats me like a lady........ I love you mary will write more later... lovingly Barbie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful move - much happiness to you both in your new home.
Hugs freda