Friday, January 15, 2010

On the move again!

Since I've developed hyperacusis, or sensitivity to sounds, I have been unable to sleep in the same room as Jim.  Jim snores whenever he's not using his CPAP machine.....and his CPAP machine isn't silent either! lol  So we had our name on the list to get into a two bedroom apartment in a senior building....and we just got the call this week that one is available for us.
We drove to Napanee yesterday to see it....and we love it, and will be moving there within the next two weeks.  Our new home is located exactly half way between my two favorite places....North China Buffet in Belleville and Panda Gardens in Kingston.....just a half hour drive.  And I swear this fact didn't enter into my mind when I said YES....we'll take it! tee hee 
We had planned on doing Chinese after viewing the apartment, but after all the excitement, I really needed a Brain Break! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WhooooHoooooooo Mary and Jim...it really sounds like you are thrilled. I am so happy for you. The big + will be the Chineese. Take a good brain break and get busy packin.
Hugs.....Sandy