Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pool Therapy

Spring has Sprung on our Patio. I love my plastic flowers from
the Dollar Store. 
We went to Kingston today where I enjoyed an hour of Pool Therapy at St. Marys of the Lake Hospital.  The pool was lovely and warm, and the instructor gave 14 of us a fantastic workout.  I used some muscles I'd forgotten I had! I found it a whole lot of input to my brain, and by times I would forget what we were supposed to be doing.  Fortunately it was soon time to change to the next set of exercises, and I'd be good for a few more minutes.  If I don't end up with burning legs all night, I'm going to do this once a week for the next month, and see if I have less balance problems. 
 

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

I thought for sure those flowers were real,, GOTTA LOVE THE DOLLAR STORE

karen said...

Nice to meet you. I found your blog from Just a mom's . She is great and so glad she interduced us.