Thursday, March 11, 2010

Decisions...decisions....yikes

I’ve mentioned before the problems I sometimes experience with decision making. This morning is a great example. I got the egg from the fridge for my breakfast. Now what would I like to add to that to make a yummy breakfast? Oh yes, there is a container with some leftover mashed potato/sweet potato mixture, and one lonely little cod fillet. So I got the little mini fry pan out, cracked the egg into it, and added the fish and potatoes. Oops…the mini fry pan looked too small, so I got out the larger fry pan, and dumped it into that. Nope…now the frypan is too large. OK…dump it all into a large mug and microwave it! Yep…that worked! Now look at all the dishes I had to wash up, just because of my inability to make a decision!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary...I understand completly.At times it gets very frustrating. Any decision can be complicated. Example: What color socks do I wear with this outfit? So, I got a bundle of black and a bundle of white socks so I grab either or. It is frustrating but at the same time we must laugh. Get on with your dish washing..lol.
Hugs.....Sandy