Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Savings

I got this in my email this morning!  My thoughts exactly! tee hee

We had put our names on the Seniors Housing List in Ottawa a couple of years ago, and actually got a phone call on Friday that they have an apartment available for us.  It is in the building right next door to my sister June, within walking distance of my brother Dave, and a half hour drive to our son Ralph.  My first instinct was to yell YES, we'll take it....but then I thought better of it, considering it is just a one bedroom apartment.  So now we have to send the doctor's certificate stating we require a two bedroom apartment to Ottawa, and go back on the waiting list.
Tomorrow we're off to Belleville for my myocardial perfusion test, or stress test.  Since I have some breathing problems, instead of the tread mill, they use a drug to make my heart think its working hard.  hmmmmmm   I'll keep you posted on that experience!

No comments: