Monday, March 08, 2010

Our Mini Adventure

Jim and I thoroughly enjoyed our train trip to Ottawa this weekend.  Wait...is that me waving out the window! lol  


We had lots of visiting with our families, and of course ate way too much delicious food.  Jim quite enjoyed the hassle free mode of travel, and wondered why it has taken me thirty years to convince him to try train travel!  Now I'm saving up all my Loonies and Toonies to try a longer trip to Nova Scotia to visit son Dave, and then BC to visit sons Lane and Gene!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Mary - such a lovely engine too,in bright colours.
Does the Canadian-Pacific still take passengers cross-continent with the upper deck viewing car........would be a great journey.
Hugs freda

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this post. I am so happy both of you enjoyed your train trip. It sounds very relaxing when you leave the driving to others. Visiting family is the best!
Hugs...Sandy