Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Am I getting forgetful?

We went to Kingston today to get our train tickets for our trip to Ottawa on Saturday, and to make sure we knew where we could park our car for the weekend.  We were delighted to discover that since we have a Handicapped Sticker for our vehicle, our parking will be free....a savings of about $10.  We headed over to the Bulk Food Store, and were pleased to see that today was 10% off for Seniors!  Of course, by the time we were ready to cash out, both of us had forgotten we needed to tell the cashier we were seniors...so missed saving about $2.50.  We had to do our Chinese Buffet of course....and there again, the staff didn't give us our Senior's discount!!!  So I've decided I need to wear this button on my forehead whenever I go shopping!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Daugherty said...

Hey, Mary

I need one of those stickers, too! Evidently ya'all don't look your age....:)

Sharon in KS

Anonymous said...

That's it .....you two just look too young.....:)
Hugs freda