Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You

All the special hugs, prayers and wishes from you all indeed did the trick yesterday.  After sharing "My Changing Melody" with everyone at the Changing Melody Forum, I got a standing ovation.  I was totally amazed.  For the rest of the day people came up to me, hugging me or shaking my hand, and thanking me.  Of course by this time my brain was rather full and overflowing, and I have no idea if the right words came out of my mouth or not!  It was indeed a very special day, with a bunch of very special people.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So well done Mary ..... what courage ...... and great advocacy for all who couldn't be there. We are so proud of you and thankful for you.
Hugs freda
p.s.super outfit,hairstyle and earrings ~ both of you! (oh maybe no earrings for J! Lol)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture after a job well done! I am really proud of you Mary! You are SO accomplished!

Cat