Sunday, April 04, 2010

HAPPY EASTER OR PASSOVER

The weatherman has certainly given us a treat this weekend.  In between visiting with various sons, including a surprise visit from son Dave from Nova Scotia, we've been enjoying some time at our trailer.  Johnsons RV Park isn't officially opened until May 1st, but the owners don't mind us wandering in and enjoying the first tastes of summer.  Jim was even able to sneak in his first kayak ride of the season.  I'm afraid our mice visitors took up residence, so we had a few hours of cleaning up their various nests.  Jim's favorite pair of slippers made a perfect nest, and have been relegated to the dustbin.   We're going to head back out this morning so Jim can get some of the spring raking done, and we'll be back home in time for more company this afternoon.  I'm finding the hour drive back and forth is letting me "recharge" my brain, and I'm managing all the visiting really well.

No comments: