Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy May Day

This is the time of year when warmer weather begins and flowers and trees start to blossom.  I wish the weatherman had been told that this morning, when we woke in our summer trailer with the winds howling, and our curtains billowing in the breezes.  We really do need to buy ourselves a 4 season trailer so we can be warm and comfy even if the weather changes.  We opened our trailer on Friday and Jim got all the lawns cut.  I have the inside all set up, except for washing the walls, but I can do that another day.  We've been trying to think why my nightly leg cramps are back again, and are wondering if its due to me not using my walker as much.   I wonder if I attach a leash to my walker, I might remember to not go out the door without it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry,you haven't blown over ~ my method to remind myself not to leave without things is to write a post-it and blutack it to the inside of the front door. THEORETICALLY I can't leave without seeing it......... (practice proves different here tho'!).
Did you try quinoa flour? I can't remember. Is on your permitted list?
Hugs Freda