Saturday, May 07, 2011

Cramping Legs All Gone

Even though I used my walker very faithfully, I was still having to jump out of bed at night to relieve the leg cramps.  While trying to think of what else had changed with me in the last month, besides my diet, I remembered our new doctor has put me back on a cholesterol lowering drug.  Of course when I checked the side effects of the drug, muscle cramping was staring me in the face!  I then remembered that I had stopped taking a statin drug a couple of years ago, because we had read it could be causing muscle cramping.  Needless to say, I've again stopped the statin drug, and so far I haven't been up dancing in the wee small hours.
We're at our summer trailer for the weekend  The grass is growing so fast with all the rains we've had, so Jim is out doing his "dancing" with his lawnmower!

No comments: