Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th

We went to the trailer yesterday so Jim could get the lawns all ready for the weekend.  He finished washing down the walls and ceilings in the trailer so we have a nice fresh start.  I busied myself washing windows and screens, and even got a start at washing down the deck.  I was feeling so proud of myself for remembering to take everything, even the MagicJack phone.  Then I remembered I'd forgotten to pack my medications.  I missed my evening and morning pills and by afternoon my head was feeling like a large empty block.  I'm now making up a emergency package so this doesn't happen again! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know that feeling!
Friday 13th too!
Hugs Freda

karen said...

I have done that before. Be careful and Have a great time at your summer home.