Monday, May 03, 2010

Happy May Day

Jim's Mom came for a week's visit again.  We had a fun time showing her the sights, with lots of shopping and walks.  They both wore the speaker headsets when watching TV, so I had my quiet times then, so I managed quite well.
May 1st was opening day at Johnsons RV Park.  We did spend the day there with Jim cutting grass and me getting things set up inside. We had fully intended to spend the night, however I had forgotten to pack the blankets, so we came home to sleep.  I'm really struggling again with the decision making about what we need to take with us, and when.  In the perfect world, I would have both homes fully equipped with everything we need, and we could just flit between our two homes with no worries.  Maybe I'll just go into my cocoon until Jim has us all moved!

2 comments:

karen said...

Two homes sounds exciting . But alot of work. The cocoon idea is a good one. Have a great summer.

karen said...

I was a school bus driver for 5 yrs. Stressful is a good word for it.