Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Doomed

Can you believe it?  Someone actually stole my Nintendo DS and my Brain Age Game II right out of our Van.  Now Jim always locks the van, but either he forgot to lock it or some smart alex jimmied the lock.  When we got into the van yesterday afternoon we noticed our registration and insurance papers on the floor, and wondered how that had happened.  Then Jim noticed the spare key for the van that we kept in the center console, just sitting there.  The cell phone was still plugged into the inverter, however my lovely Nintendo DS which I also kept plugged in, was gone.  I love doing the brain exercises while we travel, as well as taking it into any doctor appointments to wile away the waiting time.  So now I'm spending my days watching Kijiji.com for a really good deal!  And I hope whoever stole it is getting some brain exercise!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Mary - would you believe it? Incredible!
Hope you find a replacement soon - disguise it in a bag of 'Depends'?Lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary..how sad. I can't believe your cell phone was still there. Wow, I guess the person who stole it really needs a good workout for his brain.

hugs......Sandy

karen said...

We always lock our doors but my Brother never locks his. He said he would rather they just open the door to steal stuff than break a window. He is silly. I am locking my door. Sorry your stuff got taken. Good luck finding a new one.