Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun week

This has been a fun filled week.  Our son Dave from Nova Scotia is here driving transport...our son Gene from Vancouver flew in on Thursday, and son Ralph from Ottawa rented a cottage on an island nearby, where we all spent lovely hours visiting and boating.  Yesterday the whole family spent the day at son Sandy's in Newcastle, including my stepson John and family from Peterborough.  The only one missing was son Lane in Maple Ridge, BC, who couldn't make it this year.  We had our annual Birthday Bash, for Ralph and myself, and John's wife Donna.  Our sons gave me a TomTom GPS, so I'll never get lost...and John and family gave me a Jack Russell/Shitzu puppy...which I'll receive in four more weeks!  I am so spoiled!!!  ANY IDEAS FOR A PUPPY NAME?  (He's a little boy!)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful celebration time for you all Mary. Isn't that little chap so sweet ~ I think maybe I'm at the wrong end of my lifespan too, but I would love to adopt him otherwise! Hugs freda

Anonymous said...

Name idea : Hugs or Huggy!