Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I wish you all a day of happiness and many special moments to treasure all year.

Jim and I are sharing Christmas with our two Ontario sons and nine of the grandkids this afternoon at Newcastle.  Hopefully the freezing rain holds off long enough for us all to arrive there safely.  


I'm thinking I might pack a change of clothes for us, just in case we find ourselves iced in.  I understand a 35 pound turkey has been invited to the feast, so we certainly won't go hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Mary! I hope you have a wonderful time visiting...and hope the weather cooperates with you. I am currently enjoying 20 inches of snow with another 8-12 inches on it's way. I would say I definitely got a white Christmas!

Have a fantastic day!

Cat