Saturday, December 19, 2009

Life is Fun

We've had fun this week customizing my walker.  When I got the walker it had the front basket with liner, which is where I've been keeping my reusable shopping bags.

I was always concerned about my purse sitting loose in the front basket, where anyone could grab it.  So Jim permanently installed a purse on my handlebars, using nuts, bolts and washers.  

He also installed two stainless steel cabinet knobs, one on each side, to hang my shopping bags from.


Also on the handles I have a Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy with pockets for my coffee or water, mitts, keys, and kleenex.


I'm definitely going to be the envy of the "Rollator World".






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Do you have a parachute?
I'm not at all sure this rollater will not take off for the moon! Tee hee.
Full marks to Jim.
Shopping in Picton here you come!
Hugs
Freda

Vicki Wells Bedard said...

Mary, we are strangers, but I hope we travel along the same path for sometime to come. I am 60, diagnosed with a rare dementia - FTD/Picks - seems I've had it about 5 years.

Loved the improvements to the walker. Definitely need to upgrade, I can see!!

Blessings.
Always,
Vicki Wells Bedard

kelvinstom said...

we are providing Rollater's...
Walkers

Walkers can make it easier for people to move and is compact, portable and easy to use. Light weight, comfortable and mostly oven baked finished.