Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I had an appointment with a physiotherapist on Monday to see if he could help with the nightly muscle spasms in my legs.  After a half hour consultation, he concluded that there was nothing he could do.  He did suggest having my electrolyte levels checked, and perhaps see a nutritionist to see if they might have some suggestions for me.  We have a doctor appointment schedule for two weeks, so we'll see what we can set up.  In the meantime, I'm totally delighted with my early birthday present from son Ralph and his wife Lisa of a KINDLE e-reader.  It even has text to speech, so it can read to me when I need to be busy doing something! I have yet to try out the browsing and emailing it does, but I'll keep you posted as I experiment with all the features. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just what the doctor ordered!
How great that they can read back to you and have other functions ~ I'm not so anti-kindle after all!