Friday, July 08, 2011

Exciting Week Ahead

Our family are having a Family Retreat for a whole week, starting Sunday. You can picture us lounging around here!
There will be 28 to 30 of us....including 3 of our sons, and 10 of our grandkids and my sister June and her sweetheart Nick. Brother Dave and wife Margaret are also coming for a day visit.  We'll see if we can convince them to stay longer!  I am so excited!  I've got many lists prepared for shopping as well as packing.  Fortunately our neighbor Ann is able to come in and care for Angel and Baby, our two senior cats.  Barb and Eric said they'd also pop in occasionally for a visit, just so the girls don't feel terrible neglected.  I'll be taking along my laptop but I imagine I'll be having internet withdrawals big time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnes Vacances mes jolie amis!