Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day Three of Vinpocetine

I guess two days of vinpocetine is not doing the trick.  We went to Walmart and bought a few things, and left our shopping behind at the check-out counter.  It was nearly an hour later after some more shopping that I was thinking about our Walmart purchases and realized the bag was no where to be seen.  We were thinking how nice it is that we live in a small town, and going back to Walmart was only a five minute detour on our way home!  So far there is no improvement that I can see....but we're in the early days yet!

3 comments:

karen said...

I do hope the new meds. Work. Good luck.

Kathy said...

Mary, it's now been over 6 months since your original post. Are you still taking the Vinpocetine? Have you noticed any improvement?

Mary said...

Kathy....I'm afraid I don't remember why I quit taking vinpocetine. I can't think that it was making any marked improvement or I probably would have continued....I think! lol