Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Day One of Vinpocetine

After visiting all the local pharmacies yesterday we had no luck finding vinpocetine.  This morning I started searching via phone to Belleville and Kingston and finally found one single bottle at the Green Door vitamin store in Kingston.  15 mg capsules...90 in a bottle for $27.99.  So Jim and I each took one with our Chinese buffet, and will take a second one with our dinner tonight.  The Nutrition House in Kingston phoned me back to say they could order them in and the price should be around $12 for a bottle of 90 of the 15 mg capsules.  I wonder if they are cheaper by the case lot.....I could start selling them to all my friends and relatives with foggy brains!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the same site (about.com), there is a piece about vinpocetine at 'alternative medicine'.
Yes I would be very interested too Mary to see how you get on with this.
In UK another derivative of 'Vinca' used in cancer treatment as vincristine or vinblastine.

Param said...

Take virgin coconut oil coldpressed 1 tsp atnight and also apply a 1/2 tsp on head andsides and you will see better results.
Do not take more if you have cardiac cholestrol problems.
Do anything with dr's advice.
Wishing you all the best
www.sunflowerdance.com