Sunday, March 06, 2011

Day Four/Five/Six of Vinpocetine

Well on Day Four I made it through a 3 hour interview for a documentary for CBC  with hardly a brain glitch at all.  Day Five we travelled to Ottawa to help Jim's Mom celebrate her 87th birthday, and then spent the evening playing Canasta with my siblings and their spouses with no problems.  Today was a day of traveling on snow and ice covered highways to get home again, and I managed to keep it together just fine.  Mind you I had my eyes closed a good deal of the way!   So far I'm thinking vinpocetine may indeed be helping to keep things less scattered in my head.  I will definitely keep on taking it, and keep you posted.   

2 comments:

karen said...

Glad you made it home and glad the meds are working.

Anonymous said...

Mary...Wow! it sure does sound like this vinpocetine is working. Keep it up and you will be the talk of the conference fluttering around like a butterfly. The last 3 days have been productive for you! Good wishes for continued improvement.

Hugs,
Sandy