Friday, September 24, 2010

I have once again been asked to be a guest speaker, this time at the International A Changing Melody Forum which is held in conjunction with the Alzheimers Disease International Conference in March of 2011 in Toronto.  Obviously I'm thrilled to pieces, but I'll be telling you more about it as time goes on I'm sure.
Our son Ralph stopped in for a quick visit yesterday with a special delivery item....a new Nintendo DSI...to replace my stolen one! lol  This is the new and improved version, complete with a camera.  So beware, I may not be exercising my brain, but trying to get a good picture of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary on being chosen for a speaker. I know you will do a great job. A new and improved DS, wow....I know what you will be doing in weeks to come.

Hugs,
Sandy