Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Heebie-Jeebies

I had to look up that expression after Jim was saying that's what I get when we go to the trailer.  Heebie-jeebies is used to describe a feeling of anxiety, apprehension, depression or illness.  I have no idea why this is happening to me after all our years of camping, but I'm now safely ensconced in our apartment and things seem to be getting back to normal for me.  I've been back to the trailer on several occasions for a few hours while Jim tends to his lawns and gardens, but I'm so relieved when I'm safely back in my little nook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary....I also have the Heebie-Jeebies. I am settled in only one place and still get em'. I am guessing it is the back and forth that is unsettling for you. This is just a guess..lol For me even a small change gives me the Heebie-Jeebies. Wow....we will be the Heebie-Jeebie twins! lol Is this a dance....Or what????

Hugs,
Sandy