Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy Canada Day

And of course I want to wish my American friends a Happy Independence Day on the 4th.  My morning has been spent trying to fix a technical glitch.  For two days now I've been getting failure notices that various servers were blocking emails sent from my KOS server, because of a high volume of spam.  Now how on earth can I keep in touch with my many friends if my emails are being refused?  I have now spent the better part of four  hours trying to get all my contacts into my yahoo email account.  Most of you know what a totally exasperating task this can be.  Believe me, you do not want to try to do this with a demented brain!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Job well done, Mary. Got your e-mail. Now....if I remember to send your mail to the new one..lol Have a great day.

Hugs,
Sandy