Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy morning

I've had a fun morning, preparing myself (Jim's a vegetarian) 18 hamburgers.  I cooked up all the burgers, and then put each one into a thin bun, along with relish and ketchup.  Each burger then went into a zip-lock sandwich bag, and into a larger zip-loc bag and into the freezer.  When I want a burger for my meal, I just pop one into the microwave for one minute, then add my lettuce, tomatoes, and onions into my piping hot bun.  I love those thin buns ... they're large enough to hold your burger without overwhelming it, so you can concentrate on what's inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary.....what a wonderful idea! It is very convenient and sounds mighty tastey
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll certainly
digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.


my site sizegenetics