Sunday, May 23, 2010

Broken Processor

I really do wonder how the brain processes information, and why some days I struggle with what seems like brain overload.  I find some days I have to wear my headphones and have most of the blinds drawn, just to cut down on the amount of input I'm experiencing.  We don't have a radio or TV on, so there is the just the sounds of nature, and the voices drifting in from neighbours sitting out enjoying the lovely day.  I guess I'll just enjoy my little window on my world, in my quiet space, and worry about my processor another day.

                              My World....out our patio door


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful little world there Mary
Hugs freda

The Mom said...

Yes, quite a beautiful view!

karen said...

What a wonderful world out your patio door. I do hope you can enjoy it. I want to go out into the world so often and can't . Please try. I will pray that it is not to much for you.

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful.. Lynda :-)