Sunday, October 02, 2011

Back to my normal self

Well, I guess I'm pretty well back to my normal self.  In fact I thought this morning would be an excellent morning to use up some overripe bananas in some banana bread.  I found my banana bread recipe in my binder, and proceeded to make it.  Somehow my eyes got onto the next page, and I ended up adding all the ingredients for Applesauce Pancakes into my mashed bananas.  Don't you just hate when something like that happens?   I added more flour to make it thicker....and now I'm waiting for my banana applesauce pancake bread to bake.  Anyone want to be my guinea pig?

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Mary, I have been reading your posts for a couple of months now. I'm trying to get all the early onset Alzheimer's information I can. And it seems the best comes from the people that are actually living with it. I have a blog that I started about my journey with my dad and losing him to Alzheimer's at the age of 57. I have spent most of the day reading from your very first post up until today. What a wonderful job you have done writing down your everyday life, and your emotions with this disease. Keep up the great work, and thank you for opening your life to us on here and sharing your experiences. I look forward to reading more. Love from Oklahoma!! Sheryl

Anonymous said...

This is the 4th of October....Hello? Hello? lol I was going to volunteer for the bananna bread....2 days later. I hope it still turned out for you. I do that sort of thing all the time.....I wonder why???? lol

Hugs.......Sandy

Anonymous said...

That sounds like inspired recipe invention to me!
I would love to try it!!
(It is all good ingredients and would be mixing further down in the digestive system anyway ....... the 'rule' I apply to MY 'cooking' ... teehee).
Hugs Freda

Anonymous said...

Mary hope you and your family had a very happy Canadian Thanksgiving!