Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year

I have a feeling 2011 is going to be an excellent year.  We got off to a good start by actually being awake at the stroke of midnight and welcoming in the New Year.  I like to sleep in until about 9am these days, and sometimes go back for a nap in the afternoon.  That still leaves me plenty of time to enjoy our shopping and apartment activities.  Throw in a few doctor appointments here and there, a Chinese Buffet now and then, and life is pretty full. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I win the lottery I might move in to your apartments ~ sounds as tho' you are a shining star there Mary, as you are for us in your blog and alztalk etc.!
Enjoy! Yes, let this be an excellent year!
Hugs freda xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary...snooze and enjoyment...ahhh, sounds good to me.

Hugs,
Sandy