Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall is rolling by

I haven't had much to report lately.  I'm still trying to get used to the remerol.  It has addressed the anxiety and emotional outbursts very well, however I'm still trying to figure out the sleep pattern that accompanies this drug.  Some nights I sleep like a baby, and have no leg pains whatsoever, while other nights I lie awake all night long, with the usual burning legs.  Hopefully I'll get this figured out soon.  I'm keeping busy otherwise, organizing events here at our Seniors apartment as well as volunteering at the Seniors Outreach Center next door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary..I was wondering how you were doing. Thanks for the update. It seems you are keeping busy with the volunteer work. I hope you are enjoying it also. Hope you find the perfect balance to your sleep pattern soon.

Hugs,
Sandy