Sunday, February 07, 2010

Busy week

We've kept busy this week making our new home just the way we like it.  We added a small deepfreeze in the kitchen for when we see good sales on frozen goods, and got a nice desk for my computer and printer.  This week I think we might try the free bus that takes you to the shopping mall on Tuesdays and Fridays. I think I need to get very comfortable with this mode of transportation.  Yesterday when we stopped for gas, it took Jim a full minute to remember where the door handle was to get out of the van.  This is definitely not looking good! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to know you are cosy and settled in your new home and congratulations on your great achievement on the Memory Walk.
I think the local bus would be good - the drivers are usually friendly and helpful and you meet local people for a chat as you travel.
Hugs freda
P.S.Sorry I don't have Skype (not a very edifying sight in P.J.'s anyway! Lol!)